Tokyo System Errors Underscore Decline in Japan’s Equity MarketToshiro Hasegawa, Yoshiaki Nohara and Yumi Ikeda
The Tokyo Stock Exchange Group Inc.’s second major system error in seven months took derivatives trading offline for 95 minutes and underscored the challenge Japan faces to revive its reputation as a global equity hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure