Oaktree Swings to Second-Quarter Profit as Assets ClimbSabrina Willmer and Devin Banerjee
Oaktree Capital Group LLC, the world’s largest distressed-debt investor, posted a second-quarter profit compared with a loss in the year-earlier period as assets and fees for managing them climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself