Manu Said to Get Enough Orders for All Shares of U.S. IPOZijing Wu and Fox Hu
Manchester United Ltd., the English soccer team with a record 19 national championships, received enough orders for all shares being sold in its U.S. initial public offering, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing