Lawsuit Could Undo Sale That Created New GM, Company SaysTiffany Kary
The new General Motors Co. could be undone by a lawsuit that pits general creditors against hedge funds including Elliott Management Corp. and Fortress Investment Group LLC over $3 billion, the car company said in a lawsuit that went to trial today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's