Harper Says Canada Hasn’t Decided on Outcome of Nexen BidAndrew Mayeda
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper reiterated that the government will thoroughly analyze Cnooc Ltd.’s bid for Nexen Inc. under the country’s foreign takeover law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting