Harper Says Canada Hasn’t Decided on Outcome of Nexen BidAndrew Mayeda
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper reiterated that the government will thoroughly analyze Cnooc Ltd.’s bid for Nexen Inc. under the country’s foreign takeover law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's