FAA Tells Court It May Fine American Airlines Over SafetyAlan Levin and Mary Schlangenstein
AMR Corp.’s American Airlines may face the largest penalties ever pursued by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration for safety violations, according to a bankruptcy court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License