Chrysler Sees ‘Targeted’ Electrification, Executive SaysMark Clothier and Craig Trudell
Chrysler Group LLC, the automaker controlled by Fiat SpA, plans to make some electric versions of its vehicles, said Bob Lee, vice president and head of engine and electrified propulsion engineering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing