Emerging Stocks Rise to 3-Month as Europe Concerns EaseJason Webb and Leon Lazaroff
Emerging-market stocks rose to the strongest level in almost three months as concern over Europe’s debt crisis eased and as better-than-estimated U.S. corporate earnings boosted the outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders