Ascent Solar to Supply Panels to IPhone Maker FoxconnEhren Goossens
Foxconn Technology Group, the maker of Apple Inc.’s iPhone and iPads in China, is planning a rooftop solar project using panels from Thornton, Colorado-based Ascent Solar Technologies Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap