U.S. to Sell $4.5 Billion in AIG Stock in Public OfferingZachary Tracer
The U.S. Treasury Department has begun an offering of $4.5 billion in American International Group Inc. shares, and the bailed-out insurer plans to buy back as much as $3 billion of the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap