Bolivian Party Wants Morales to Run for 3rd Term, La Razon SaysSara Shahriari
Bolivia’s Movement Toward Socialism party, or MAS, wants Evo Morales to run for a third term as president in elections in 2014, La Razon reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap