Toyota Says Electric RAV4 Will Set Pace for Mileage Per ChargeAlan Ohnsman
Toyota Motor Corp., the biggest maker of hybrid autos, said its RAV4 EV sport-utility vehicle powered by batteries and motor from Tesla Motors Inc. will go farther on a charge than major competitors’ electric models.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's