Siegel Says Gross Is Wrong in Attack on Stock InvestingSusanne Walker and Christopher Condon
Jeremy Siegel, author of “Stocks for the Long Run,” said Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., is wrong when he compares long-term returns from equities investing to a “Ponzi scheme.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas