Stocks, Commodities Decline on Draghi; Treasuries GainJulia Leite and Rita Nazareth
U.S. stocks fell for a fourth day and Spanish bonds tumbled after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi failed to reassure investors he was ready to take immediate steps to support the economy. Treasuries gained, while the euro and commodities declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day