Spanish Yield Exceeds 7% as Bunds Jump After Draghi DisappointsLucy Meakin and Emma Charlton
Spanish and Italian bonds slid as Italy’s Prime Minister said the nation will not ask the European rescue fund to buy its bonds and as the region’s central bank failed to persuade investors it can stem the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day