Corn Falls as Ethanol Mandate May Be Cut; Soybeans, Wheat DropTony C. Dreibus
Corn fell for a third straight day, capping the longest losing streak since June, as some lawmakers urged the U.S. to amend an alternative-fuel mandate, dimming prospects for demand. Soybeans and wheat also dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing