Knight Market-Making Unit Says It Had ‘Technical Issue’Whitney Kisling, Joshua Fineman and Lu Wang
Computers sent more than 100 stocks into trading spasms just after U.S. markets opened, whipsawing investors and pushing shares of Knight Capital Group Inc. down by the most ever on speculation it was to blame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy