Arizona Law Criminalizing Some Abortions Blocked for NowKaren Gullo and Andrew Harris
An Arizona law that makes it a crime for doctors to perform abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy was blocked from taking effect today by the U.S. Court of Appeals in San Francisco while a lower-court order is appealed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards