‘Big Short’ Author Lewis Asks Judge to Dismiss Libel SuitDon Jeffrey
Lawyers for Michael Lewis, the author of “Liar’s Poker” and “Moneyball,” asked a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by a bond manager who claimed Lewis’s book about subprime mortgage investing, “The Big Short,” defamed him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster