Zynga COO Said to Lose Product Oversight as Growth SlowsDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc. Chief Operating Officer John Schappert was stripped of his role overseeing game development in a reorganization aimed at reviving growth and making more money from mobile services, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting