Oil Majors Avoid Philippine Bids for China-Claimed Sea BlocksJoel Guinto and Daniel Ten Kate
The Philippines received bids from local companies to explore offshore areas claimed by China in a tender that the world’s biggest oil and gas firms avoided as the nations feud over territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts