Obama’s New Iran Sanctions Target Energy, China, Iraq BanksMargaret Talev
The U.S. announced new sanctions on Iran’s energy and petrochemical sectors and on banks in China and Iraq that have facilitated transactions on behalf of Iran, steps that President Barack Obama said show the “growing consequences” as Iran avoids its international obligations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's