Obama Calls Monti to Stress Need for Decisive Action on EuropeHans Nichols
President Barack Obama called Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti to discuss the economic situation in Europe and to express his concern about Syria, according to a White House statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day