Italy’s Shipping Seen by Farm Union as ’Paralyzed’ by DroughtRudy Ruitenberg
Italy’s drought is hampering commercial shipping as low water levels in the Po, the country’s largest river, force boats to remain moored to avoid collisions and underwater obstacles, farm union Coldiretti said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis