UBS Clients Receive 1-Year Prison Term for Hiding AccountsKaren Gullo
Sean Roberts and Nadia Roberts, former clients of UBS AG, were sentenced to a year in prison and $3.2 million in fines and restitution for hiding millions of dollars in secret offshore bank accounts, the Justice Department said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day