U.S. Sets Duties on Mexican, Korean Washing-Machine ImportsWilliam McQuillen and Brian Wingfield
The U.S. set tariffs as high as 82 percent on large, residential washers from South Korea and 72 percent on the products from Mexico, concluding the items are sold below production costs to drive out American competitors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts