Nokia Boosts Stock-Option Program to Retain ’Key’ WorkersAdam Ewing
Nokia Oyj, the mobile-phone maker struggling to stem losses amid plunging sales, boosted its stock-option program in a bid to retain employees critical to its turnaround effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster