Munich Olympics, Murders Caught in ‘Visions of 8’: DVD
The most famous Olympics documentaries are Leni Riefenstahl’s “Olympia,” about the 1936 Berlin Olympics, and Kon Ichikawa’s 1965 “Tokyo Olympiad,” which is as almost as great as “Olympia” and has the added benefit of being Hitler-free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat