GM Marketing Chief Resigns as CEO Rebuilds in SlumpTim Higgins
General Motors Co. Chief Marketing Officer Joel Ewanick resigned because he didn’t “meet the company’s expectations of an employee,” according to an e-mailed statement by the automaker yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's