For-Profit Colleges Squander Tax Dollars, Report SaysOliver Staley
For-profit colleges in the U.S. receive billions in federal dollars yet spend more money on marketing than on instruction, with many students dropping out without a degree and in debt, according to a Senate report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis