Chinese ‘Patriotic’ Education Draws Protesters in Hong KongRachel Evans
Tens of thousands of parents, students and social activists marched through Hong Kong yesterday to oppose plans for Chinese national education lessons in the city that detractors say will stifle independent thinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life