Whitman Trial to Turn on Whether He Knew of Illicit TipsPatricia Hurtado and Bob Van Voris
Whitman Capital LLC founder Doug Whitman is going on trial for using illicit tips from technology company insiders including one who was a neighbor, a woman at the center of the biggest stock-tipping probe in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards