McKesson, U.S. States Reach $151 Million Accord on PricesDavid McLaughlin
McKesson Corp., the largest U.S drug distributor, reached a $151 million settlement with states over claims it caused Medicaid programs to pay too much for prescription drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing