SEC May Require More Cyber Risk Disclosures Under Senate BillEric Engleman
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission would consider stronger guidelines for company disclosures about the risks of computer attacks, under a cybersecurity bill being debated in the Senate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License