Facebook Falls as Report Fails to Quell Concerns Over GrowthBrian Womack
Facebook Inc. fell in late trading after its first earnings report as a public company showed a slower sales gain and narrower profit margins, failing to allay the concerns over growth that have sliced shares 29 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing