Amgen Rises as Profit Tops Estimates on Drug SalesRyan Flinn
Amgen Inc., the world’s largest biotechnology company, rose the most in eight months after second-quarter profit topped analysts’ estimates on increased demand for its rheumatoid arthritis and bone drugs and the company raised its 2012 forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy