Visa Beats Estimates as Global Credit-Card Spending RisesDakin Campbell
Visa Inc., the world’s biggest payments network, posted a fiscal third-quarter profit excluding legal costs that beat analysts’ estimates as card spending rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy