SNB Keeping Eye on Denmark to Stem Capital Flooding SwitzerlandKlaus Wille and Frances Schwartzkopff
Swiss National Bank President Thomas Jordan has good reason to keep his eyes on Denmark as Switzerland looks at tougher tools to weaken the franc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock