China’s Stocks Fall to 2009 Low on Property Curbs, IMF CommentsBloomberg News
Chinese stocks fell to their lowest level since 2009 as the International Monetary Fund said the country’s economy faces significant downside risks and investors speculated the government won’t loosen property curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’