Lilly Profit Beats Analyst Estimates as Cymbalta Sales RiseMeg Tirrell and Shannon Pettypiece
Eli Lilly & Co., maker of the schizophrenia medicine Zyprexa, reported second-quarter profit that fell less than analysts estimated after higher sales for the antidepressant Cymbalta helped trim losses from generic competition to its former top-seller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts