Citigroup Spinout Said to Get $2 Billion for Buyout FundSabrina Willmer
Court Square Capital Partners, the private-equity firm that spun out from Citigroup Inc. in 2006, has raised more than $2 billion so far for its latest buyout fund, according to a person familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks