China’s CIC Focuses on Longer Term to Ride Out Market TurmoilBloomberg News
China’s sovereign wealth fund said it will invest with a longer-term focus after it posted a 4.3 percent loss on its overseas holdings last year because of declines in global commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’