Chasing Facebook's Next Billion Users
Later this year, Facebook will hit the 1 billion user mark. To casual observers, the spread of Mark Zuckerberg’s social network site across continents appears effortless. Yet for the past five years, the company has relied on a dedicated team charged with bringing new members into Facebook and getting them hooked. A kind of special-ops unit with influence over nearly every area of Facebook’s business, this growth squad has swelled to 150 people, from a founding group of five.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License