Apple Suppliers Drop in Asia Trading on Missed Profit TargetNaoko Fujimura
Apple Inc. suppliers Samsung Electronics Co. and Toshiba Corp. led declines in Asian trading and Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., the iPhone and iPad assembler, fell after the world’s most valuable tech company missed profit estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day