Trading Surges Boosted Whale Positions Before AuditsMary Childs and Shannon D. Harrington
Trading surges that temporarily boosted the value of credit derivatives held by JPMorgan Chase & Co. may provide clues about whether traders at the bank masked losses that have spiraled to $5.8 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’