Trading Surges Boosted Whale Positions Before AuditsMary Childs and Shannon D. Harrington
Trading surges that temporarily boosted the value of credit derivatives held by JPMorgan Chase & Co. may provide clues about whether traders at the bank masked losses that have spiraled to $5.8 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations