Sony Is Possible Partner for Olympus Amid Terumo TalksMariko Yasu and Takashi Amano
Olympus Corp. is continuing discussions with Sony Corp., Terumo Corp. and Fujifilm Holdings Corp. about possible tie-ups as the Japanese camera maker seeks to increase its capital in the aftermath of an accounting fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders