WTO to Investigate Chinese Curbs on Rare-Earth ExportsJennifer M. Freedman
World Trade Organization judges will probe China’s export quotas and tariffs on rare earths, tungsten and molybdenum following complaints by the U.S., the European Union and Japan that the curbs break global commerce rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock