WTO to Investigate Chinese Curbs on Rare-Earth ExportsJennifer M. Freedman
World Trade Organization judges will probe China’s export quotas and tariffs on rare earths, tungsten and molybdenum following complaints by the U.S., the European Union and Japan that the curbs break global commerce rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis