The Robots Have Already Won (at Roshambo)By
The list of games at which humans can still defeat robots is growing distressingly short. We’ve lost chess, checkers, and Jeopardy. Computer programs can challenge top human backgammon players. Now add to that list rock-paper-scissors. Of course, there are those who would say it’s not even a game, since it’s supposed to be pretty much random—a way to force a difficult decision when there are no coins around to flip or straws to draw.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks