Colorado Shooting Suspect Faces Potential Capital ChargeJeff Kass, Jennifer Oldham and Sophia Pearson
James Holmes, arrested in the shooting deaths last week of 12 people at an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater, is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder, a charge that can carry the death penalty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks