Qatar Air Vies With China’s Hainan for Saudi ServicesTamara Walid
Qatar Airways Ltd. and China’s Hainan Airlines Co. are among carriers vying to offer domestic flights in Saudi Arabia after an initial 14 applicants were cut to a shortlist of seven, the kingdom’s aviation regulator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap